For Customers Residing in the U.S.A. Only
Last modified: August 2018
Identification of Website publisher
YS HOLDING INC.
Postal address and Headquarters:
(+33) (0)1 47 70 50 00
Tax ID Number:
Publishing Director, legal administrator:
Creation and Hosting of Site – Identification of site administrator:
70 RUE DES MARAICHERS - 75020 PARIS
(+33) (0)1 80 88 58 50
(+33) (0)1 80 88 58 51
Yves Salomon Fourreur – S.A.S. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may ask you for personal information, some of which is essential for processing your orders and some of which is optional. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your preferences and areas of interest and other useful information relating to offers and/or customer surveys; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, [web beacons,] [and other tracking technologies].
- [From third parties, for example, our business partners.]
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating a user account or placing an order. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs,] and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The Terms and Conditions of sale and cancellation linked to the purchase of goods are already indicated in the relevant forms. You can obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions on the Website.
When accessing our Website, information relating to browsing by your device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) on our Website is likely to be stored in “Cookie” files installed on your device, depending on your Cookie preferences which can be modified at any time. A Cookie is a small text file stored in a dedicated part of your device’s hard drive when you consult an online service using your browser. It allows its issuer to identify the device to which it is stored, for the duration of the Cookie’s validity or storage.
What is the purpose of cookies issued on our Site?
Only the cookie's issuer is likely to read or modify the information it contains. The cookies we issue on our Website are used for the following purposes, depending on your preferences selected in the settings of the browser used during your visit to our Website and which you can modify at any time.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- compile statistics and traffic and usage volumes for the various elements which make up our Website (sections and content accessed, browsing paths), which allow us to improve the interest and user-friendliness of our services.
- adapt our Website’s display to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Website, depending on the display or reading equipment and software featured on your device.
- memorize information relating to a form which you have filled out on our Website (registration or access to your account or authentication to access a service provided by our group) or to products, services or information which you have chosen on our Website (subscribed service, shopping basket contents, etc.);
- allow you to access restricted and personal areas of our Website, such as your account, using the username or data which you may have previously provided;
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to access content or a service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
Cookies issued on our Website by a third party
Third-party applications integrated into our Website
We are likely to include applications from third parties on our Website, which allow you to share our Website’s content or to share pages you have viewed or your opinion about our Website's content with others. This applies in particular to the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook” and “Twitter” etc. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you when you use the button, even if you have not clicked this button when visiting our Website. This type of application button may allow the social network in question to monitor your visit to our Website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was active on your device (open session) when you visited our Website. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your visit to our Website and linked to the personal data to which they have access. We would invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to determine the purposes, especially as regards advertising, of the use of any browsing information they may collect using these application buttons. These privacy policies should allow you to set your preferences as regards these social networks, in particular by altering the settings of your user accounts for each network.
Your cookie preferences
- Acceptance of Cookies: Storing a Cookie on a device is essentially subject to the wishes of the device’s user, who may choose to set and change their preferences at any moment and for free using the options provided to them by their browser. If you have accepted in your browser for cookies to be stored on your device, the Cookies embedded in the pages and content you have accessed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated part of your device. They can only be read by their issuer.
- Refusal of Cookies: If you refuse the storage of cookies on your device, or if you delete any cookies stored, you will be unable to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless required to access certain areas of our Website. This would apply if you attempted to access content or services which require you to log in. This would also apply if we or our providers are unable to identify, for technical accounting purposes, the type of browser used by your device, the language and display settings or the country where your device appears to be connected to the Internet. Where necessary, we refuse all liability for consequences linked to the poor functioning of our services resulting from our failed attempts to store or access cookies required for their functioning due to refusal or deletion thereof by the user.
- How to set your preferences depending on your browser: To manage cookies and your preferences, each browser is configured in a different way: In the Help menu of your browser you can find out how to modify your cookie preferences.
“Adobe flash player”™ “Flash”© cookies
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is an application which permits the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and other similar applications) memorizes settings, preferences and content use thanks to similar technology to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”™ manages this information and your choices using a different interface to the one provided by your browser. If your device is likely to display content developed using Flash language, we would invite you to access your tools for managing Flash cookies directly on the Website HTTP://WWW.ADOBE.COM/FR/.
The Cookies we issue allow us, provided your device accepts them and according to your preferences, to:
- develop statistics,
- adapt the Website’s display to the content of one of our advertising campaigns,
- depending on the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolutions, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Website and depending on the display or reading equipment and software which your device includes,
- depending on the location data (longitude and latitude) which we (or our providers) receive from your device with your prior agreement,
- to monitor the last browsing session carried out by your device on our Websites/applications.
If you agree to sharing your device with other persons
If your device is used by several persons and where the same device has various browsers installed, we cannot ensure to the same extent that the services and advertisements aimed at your device correctly correspond to your own use of the device and not to that of another user of the same device. In this case, shared use with other persons of your device and the configuration of browser settings as regards cookies are subject to your preferences and responsibility.
List of cookies
Cookies issued for mandatory purposes
These cookies are essential to the operation of the Website. Without these, it will not be possible to memorize your choices and browsing path; for example it would be impossible for you to restore the introduction animation of a Website once you have already viewed it.
These allow us to identify you on our Website and allow us to memories your browsing path throughout your visit.
Website usage and statistics cookies issued by Google Analytics
These cookies provide information on the number of users and identify how they use the Website. Once the information has been collected, we can quickly improve your user experience.
Any data collected in this way does not allow for the identification of an individual user, as information is anonymous.
These help us to compile statistics and traffic and usage volumes of the various elements which make up our Website (sections and content visited, browsing path) which allow us to improve the interest and user-friendliness of our services.
Cookies issued by third-party applications integrated into our Website:
We are likely to include applications from third parties on our Website, which allow you to share our Website’s content or to share pages you have viewed or your opinion about our Website's content with others. This applies in particular to the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, Google+ and Pinterest etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you when you use the button, even if you have not clicked this button when visiting our Website. This type of application button may allow the social network in question to monitor your visit to our Website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was active on your device (open session) when you visited our Website.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your visit to our Website and linked to the personal data to which they have access.
We would invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to determine the purposes, especially as regards advertising, of the use of any browsing information they may collect using these application buttons. These privacy policies should allow you to set your preferences as regards these social networks, in particular by altering the settings of your user accounts for each network.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Non-compulsory information is collected with a view to improving your experience, targeting your needs and providing you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- For our record-keeping purposes;
- To help improve the quality of our products and services;
- So that we can occasionally send you promotional emails relating to new products, special offers or any other information which may be of interest to you, using the email address provided by you;
- So that we can occasionally use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or post. We may also use this information to tailor our Website to your personal areas of interest.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our suppliers to process your orders
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Yves Salomon Fourreur S.A.S.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Yves Salomon Fourreur S.A.S. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety Yves Salomon Fourreur S.A.S., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All data collected by the site, via any means, are for the exclusive use of the Company.
Information collected on this Site through forms is subject to computer processing with a view to sending out newsletters and offers. The recipient of these offers is: the Company.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- • Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email addressused by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- • Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or sharing of your data, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures which will ensure the protection and security of all information we collect online.
The Website www.yves-salomon.com uses an external payment solution for your financial transactions. Thanks to this system, your credit or debit card payment is made directly on an online banking secure server. Your credit or debit card number shall at no time be shared with the Company.
When you make payment for your purchases using a credit or debit card, the data you enter on the order form are encrypted during their transmission.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
YVES SALOMON FOURREUR
3, cité Paradis – 75010 PARIS
(+33) (0)1 47 70 50 00
The full content of this Website is subject to U.S. copyright and intellectual property law.
All photographs, texts, slogans, designs, images, animated sequences with or without sound as well as all works incorporated into the Website are the property of the Company or of a third party who has authorized the Company to make use of them. Any logos, icons or graphics chips represented on the Website are protected by copyright.
All rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and/or photographic representations.
Trademarks which appear on the Website have been registered by the companies to whom they belong.
No Website component may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way or in any form, either in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of the Company, with the exception of strict personal, private and non-commercial use, without modifying the elements currently contained in the Website. This precludes any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes
The following disclaimer must appear on any authorized copy of all or part of the Website’s content: “©Copyright Yves Salomon Fourreur”.
Any use of all or part of these rights by a third person without prior express authorization shall be considered an infringement of the Company’s rights.
The information which appears on www.yves-salomon.com is provided for general information purposes.
The information and illustrations are not contractual and we accept no responsibility to the user for any consequences of the use they may make of these for themselves or on behalf of or for a third party. These may not be used to contradict any existing or future contractual provision between we and the user.
We accept no responsibility in cases of delayed updates, errors or omissions regarding the content of these pages, or in cases of permanent or temporary interruption or unavailability of the service. Although we will do everything it can to ensure that the information contained in www.yves-salomon.com is accurate and true, we cannot in any way be held responsible for any damage which may be caused by the use of this Website.
We reserve the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the content herein, in particular through Website updates.
All users of the Website www.yves-salomon.com confirm that they have the necessary competence and means to access and use this Website.
We shall not be held responsible for elements and events beyond our control linked to use of the Website or for the effects thereof, or for equipment and/or software incompatibility issues and the damages which may result thereof for the user’s technical environment, in particular for their computers, software, network equipment and any other devices used to access or make use of the service and/or information.
It is recalled that fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, hindering or damaging the working of a system or fraudulently modifying the data of a system are all considered offences subject to criminal sanctions.
The Website www.yves-salomon.com authorizes the inclusion of a hyperlink to its content, on the condition nevertheless that:
- express prior written authorization is given from the website’s publisher;
- deep linking is not used, that is that pages on the Website www.yves-salomon.com may not be embedded in the pages of another Website, but accessible by opening a new window
- the source is mentioned, leading directly to the content in question through a hyperlink.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is forbidden, except pursuant to the provisions foreseen herein.
This authorization does not apply to websites sharing information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, be deemed offensive to the general public.
The user is solely responsible for the use thereof.
We expressly reserves the right to oppose the creation of any hyperlink.